Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statements)

Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statementI think either
    http:// = document{ model{S1,S2,...} }
or
    http;// = model = {S1,S2,...}
would work, but you have to ask yourself some questions:
documentX hasContent ?
i.e.,
Does the document contain other things in addition to the model?
Are those other things significant?  Or can we logically ignore them?

Caution:
"document" is the class of documents
"documentX" is an individual document in the class of documents
Your notation sketches the basic idea in terms of classes, but you will be applying the idea to individuals.  It's important to remember that distinction.

Another hint:
You might find the "means" property useful.
    symbol means referent
e.g.:
    a word means a class or an individual
    a class name means all those individuals that are members of the class (or a single, unspecified individual if you're talking "singular" instead of "plural")
    an individual name means a particular individual (a particular resource)

I use "means" to remind myself of the difference between the symbol and the referent(s) that it denotes.  In everyday conversation, words come to us automatically, and we don't have to worry about this subtle distinction.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition