RE: reading RDF in Protege

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:22:52 +0100
To: "Vladimir Rykov" <rykov-ont@narod.ru>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Vladimir - Protege *can* read RDF (& RDFS).

For the benefit of folks that haven't encountered it yet - Protege-2000 is
great frame-based ontology/knowledgebase tool from the Knowledge Modeling
Group (KMG) at Stanford University. It's free & open-source (Mozilla
license). It's very versatile (a lot of seriously nifty plugins are
available), and includes considerable support for RDF(S) - one of its
storage formats is RDF, along with CLIPS files and JDBC.
I'm not sure how complete the support is now, but the last version I tried
(a year ago?) couldn't handle containers.

Cheers,
Danny.

http://protege.stanford.edu/
http://protege.stanford.edu/faq.html