Re: Python access to Jena ModelRDB

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@garshol.priv.no>
Date: 15 May 2002 22:56:54 +0200
To: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

* Graham Klyne
| I've got a Python-to-Jena working now, including accessing a Jena
| RDB-based model store, with source code available linked from
| http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Intro.html.  It's based on
| Jython-21.  There's a readme in the Zip file
| (http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/N3ModelJena.zip).

FWIW I've developed a framework for automatically generating RDF
models using Jena from various data sources, and it's all written in
Jython.  I had absolutely no problems at all using Jena from Jython,
so this really should work quite well.

(Yeah, it's the topic map autogen tool I've mentioned on this list