Re: RDF ontology for describing reusable software components

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:38:58 -0500 (EST)
To: saff@MIT.EDU (David Saff)
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
I suppose my "RestRDF" thought experiment could be considered related,
with Web resources being distributed components exposing a common
application interface.

It's not really usable for much without some more rigour, but I wanted
to write it down before I forgot it.  It was also my first stab at doing
anything with RDF/N3, so there's likely mistakes.  I haven't validated
it either.

http://www.markbaker.ca/2002/03/RestRDF/

MB