RE: RDF ontology for describing reusable software components

From: Pasqualino Assini <assini@kamus.it>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:19:14 -0000
To: "'David Saff'" <saff@MIT.EDU>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hello,

we have been successfully using RDF to describe software components
interfaces for more than two years in our Nesstar system.

You can find out more about it at http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/ (or directly
to http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf).

Best

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom