RDF Schema for International "Physical" Addressing?

From: Stephen K. Rhoads <rhoads@thrupoint.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:16:08 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I am writing an RDF schema which (peripherally) contains provisions for the physical addresses of entities and contact persons and I do not want to reinvent the wheel.  Is there an extant RDF schema which can be used to describe physical addresses?

I'm thinking a global list of countries, states/counties, cities and postal codes described as typed resources and arranged in an RDF schema in such a way that the unique characteristics of each country's addressing scheme is meaningfully structured.

--- Stephen