SMORE - Semantic Markup, Ontology, and RDF Editor (beta version) available

From: Aditya Kalyanpur <swap_adityak@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:40:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

  We've just completed the beta version of SMORE -
Semantic Markup, Ontology, and RDF Editor. The aim of
this tool is to allow users to markup their web
pages/text in RDF using web ontologies in association
with user-specific terms and elements. For a brief
introduction and download link, please check the
following url:

  Feel free to try the beta version and let me know
your thoughts on it.

MIND SWAP Research Group (http://www.mindswap.org)
University of Maryland, College Park

Do You Yahoo!?