Re: Patent threat over RDF?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:28:44 -0000
To: "Jeff Barr" <jeff@vertexdev.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> Enter at [...] then head to the MainPage.

I'm not sure about the lagality of your splash page, but the idea is
futile anyway considering that Google or somesuch can easily crawl the
links, and so the MainPage would be the entrance point - possibly for
a person that you don't want to visit. Try:-

   http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/IntoContext

You could possibly use HTTP-Auth to get around that.

Thanks for providing the transcriptions etc., although I'm sure that
this is just something that will blow over.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer