RE: what RDF is not (was ...)

From: Miles Sabin <msabin@interx.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:01:01 -0000
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Mark Baker wrote,
> Anything with identity can be represented on the Web.

Dogma ;-)

> No problem.  Pick one and I'll give you a URI for it.  8-) I can
> give you a URI for the whole line too, or for a segment of it, or
> anything else identifiable about it.

Oh, sure, you can do that. But that's too easy.

But suppose you wanted to say something about _every_ segment of a
line? Like the kind of thing you'd find in an elementary geometry
text-book.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                                     InterX
Internet Systems Architect                      27 Great West Road