Re: CWM Question

From: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:00:19 -0700
To: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Seth Russell wrote:

> Thing is that every term in those (schema?) are automatically connected to
> whatever document you are reading or writing.  That is, I believe, defined
> in the specifications of how the semantic web uses URI for properties.   In
> other words you would not need to "turn on" these definitions, they are
> already there by definition.

They are there *if* I have a definition for them *and* I tell CWM to
load it *and* the definitions can be expressed in RDF rather than
needing "native implementation". Until this thread I had no definitions,
so I couldn't tell CWM to load them. And some of them (e.g.
daml:datatype) might take a native implementation anyhow (SMOP, I
guess).
--
"When I walk on the floor for the final execution, I'll wear a denim
suit. I'll walk in there like Willie Nelson, John Wayne, Will Smith