Re: CWM Question

"Sean B. Palmer" wrote:

> It's of great value when you have the rule to cope with it. There are
> hundreds of rules like this for the properties and classes in RDF, RDFS,
> and DAML. Check out:-
>
> http://infomesh.net/2001/05/rdflint/rules.n3

I notice daml:equivalentTo's definition is not in there.

> However, normally it's just annoying. You shouldn't use more triples than
> you can get away with, because it's a waste of data, and makes things
> difficult to read.

Sounds like a job for filtering to me.

Should there at least be a simple syntax for me to "turn on" the
definition for these pre-defined things instead of duplicating
definitions all over the place? Some kind of include? Or maybe a
--think-really-hard?
--
"When I walk on the floor for the final execution, I'll wear a denim
suit. I'll walk in there like Willie Nelson, John Wayne, Will Smith