RE: RDF in HTML question

From: Tim Chartrand <tim@cs.byu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:53:50 -0700
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Thanks to Jon and Seth,  I knew there was a simple answer.  I think I like
the rdf:value idea a little better -- it seems a little more elegant, since
all the property values for a resource can be stored in the same place.
Although, in the absence of such a property, creating a new description
element would also work fine.

on a system to extract RDF from HTML -- similar to Aditya Kalyanpur's RDF
Web Scraper, but using an domain specific ontology to do the extraction
instead of a page specific wrapper.  "Let The Squashing Begin" is just the
name of a program I extracted from www.downloads.com.  I don't know anything
about it, but it's in the games section if you want to check it out.

Thanks again,
Tim