RE: Survey of RDF data on the Web

From: Andreas Eberhart <andreas.eberhart@i-u.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:29:07 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Dear Interest Group,

> it would be very interesting to see an RDF/XML version of this
> survey shared with the RDF Interest Group

I put the output files generated by the RDF API on the website. Hope this
helps.

Maybe someone can give me a pointer as to what would be a good way of
exporting this long subject, predicate, object list in the database as RDF.
The problem are the predicates. Can I avoid declaring all the required
namespaces?

Regards

Andreas