Re: RooDolF Update (Google Result in RDF)

From: Alexander Löser <aloeser@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:17:25 +0200
To: m.spork@qut.edu.au, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Murray Spork wrote:

> Alexander Löser wrote:
> [...]
> See:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/02/21-WSDL-RDF-mapping/
> http://www.w3.org/2001/03/19-annotated-RDF-WSDL-examples

> Anyone know if the WS WG is actually looking at this?
> Uche Ogbuji's original article on providing a mapping between WSDL and RDF:
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-rdf/index.html?dwzone=ws
> and more recent article " Managing structured Web service metadata"
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsdlrdf/?open&l=18

Do you know if they already finished an working implementation of a wsdl2rdf wrapper?
Maybe something which could be used with the Jena Toolkit?
My intension is  not to wrap just google, I would like   integrate such an wrapper in
the  RDF based query infrastructure http://edutella.jxta.org
Its something like http://tap.stanford.edu/ but more in the educational context. Its
based on the JXTA architecture and uses the query language QEL.
It would be a good idea, if such an infrastructure would have an "generic" wsdl2RDF
provider. But when I started RooDolF nothing does exist to "generically" wrap the google
SOAP interface.

> Alexander - nice work on RooDolF.

Thank you. :)

> BTW - like seth I'm having trouble with RelatedInformationPresentURI - I
> try to retrieve this just by copying + pasting the url into my browser -
> but I get a some sort of a SOAP fault - I can send you the stack trace
> if you like.

Please send me the stack trace, because I cant realize the bug from my computer.

Cheers Alex

> Cheers,
> --
> Murray Spork
> Centre for Information Technology Innovation (CITI)
> The Redcone Project
> Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
> Phone: +61-7-3864-9488
> Email: m.spork@qut.edu.au
> Web: http://redcone.gbst.com/

  Alexander Löser