Re: RooDolF Update (Google Result in RDF)

From: Murray Spork <m.spork@qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:27:30 +1000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Alexander Löser wrote:

>Since RDF is a unique way to represent semantics of conecptual data models like
>views in sql are
>I would like to initiate a project at source forge,  were more web services will
>be represented in  RDF syntax.
>I assume there is no represenation for RDF in WSDL or RDF in WSDL and neither
>exists a WSDL2RDF Warpper.

Anyone know if the WS WG is actually looking at this?

Uche Ogbuji's original article on providing a mapping between WSDL and RDF:
and more recent article " Managing structured Web service metadata"

Alexander - nice work on RooDolF.

BTW - like seth I'm having trouble with RelatedInformationPresentURI - I
try to retrieve this just by copying + pasting the url into my browser -
but I get a some sort of a SOAP fault - I can send you the stack trace
if you like.

Murray Spork
Centre for Information Technology Innovation (CITI)
The Redcone Project
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Phone: +61-7-3864-9488
Email: m.spork@qut.edu.au
Web: http://redcone.gbst.com/