Re: How do Schemas support RDF collections?

From: Seth Ladd <seth@brivo.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:48:33 -0400
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

> What do you mean by: "multiple  identical properties defined for a single
> object" ?

Sorry, I was a bit vague.

Like This:

> A s B.
> A s C.
> A s D.

First I was doing that in a Bag, but do to my inabilities (and not
understanding) of how to specify everything I wanted to in an ontology,
we moved to the above quoted example.

Still seems to be like collections are kinda second class citizens in
the RDF schema/ontology world.  I'm glad we can do the above quoted
example... the ontologies we're creating are becoming powerful.  Fun
stuff! :)

Thanks,
Seth