Re: Announcement: Thea RDF Parser available for download.

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:33:45 +0100
To: Vangelis Vassiliadis <vassiliadis@the.forthnet.gr>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
>>>Vangelis Vassiliadis said:
>
> Thea RDF parser implements RDF/XML Revised Syntax Specification (W3C's
> Working Draft 25 March 2002). It is written in Microsoft Visual Basic and
> uses the MSXML parser.

This is great to see, as the editor of that working draft (WD).  If
you have some feedback on it, I'd like to hear it - either to me
personally and/or to the www-rdf-comments list

> Thea RDF Parser was developed by Vangelis Vassiliadis. It is available as
> free software under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Current (initial)
> version is 0.1, released on April 2002.
>
> You can download Thea RDF Parser from www.semanticweb.gr

You might want to have a look at the RDF test cases WD* (or editors
draft) which allows you to automate testing your parser.  The RDF
Core Working Group home page always contains the latest pointers:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/

Dave

* New WD out soon