RE: QNames for Better Visuals?

From: Lee Jonas <ljonas@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:20:35 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

The idea of QNames in attribute values is not a new one, see [1].

It would help to address something that has niggled me for some time: the
verboseness of RDF (and XML in general).  However, it is not part of RDF M&S
1.0 and the RDF Core WG don't consider it in scope, so I doubt it will get
addressed in the near future :-(

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-qnames-as-attrib-values

Lee Jonas