Re: QNames for Better Visuals?

Tony,

IsaViz is able to do that with at a fine grain:
if you define a prefix binding for a given namespace URI and choose to
display this prefix instead of the full URI in the graph, and then
export your model to SVG, you'll get an SVG with prefixes instead of the
full URI for this namespace, as it is displayed on screen in IsaViz.
It will also work for PNG images as the PNG export is a screenshot of
your current graph window.

You can choose to do that for some namespaces or all namespaces.

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis