Think Piece: Key Free Trust in the Semantic Web

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:57:08 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

http://www.w3.org/2002/03/key-free-trust.html

Key Free Trust in the Semantic Web

 Does Google Show How the Semantic Web
 Could Replace Public Key Infrastructure?

 Joseph M. Reagle Jr., <reagle@w3.org>

 Abstract

 This document briefly introduces the topic of trusted semantic web
applications that do not require the existence of an complex public key
infrastructure. It derives from a discussion with Tim Berners-Lee, but I'm
solely responsible for any errors. Furthermore, it's an early draft and I'm
probably confused about innumerable things