Re: SUO: Re: REQUEST: survey of available ontologies, taxonomies,thesauri, lexicons?

Bill--

Why not interpret "higher in the diagram than" as meaning "guides the
use of" rather than as "less basic than" or "following after"?  It seems
to me you're sewing a vest onto an awfully small button.

Earlier in this thread, you said

> This community had better stop playing academic one-upmanship and get busy
> producing something...

Is further in-depth analysis of TBL's layer-cake diagram SUO's kick-off
to this program?

--Frank