RE: RDF IG archive search

From: Stephen Cranefield <SCranefield@infoscience.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:29:07 +1300
To: "'www-rdf-interest'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Bill de hOra wrote:
> The only FIPA related link I could find via Google was on a
> Web Ont page indicating a desire to liaise with FIPA. Sounds
> interesting; do you know of any developments?

There was a FIPA meeting last week.  Two of the developments
from that meeting are that FIPA has appointed Jonathan Dale
(http://www.nar.fujitsulabs.com/people/jonathan.html) as their
liaison in the WebONT group and that FIPA's Ontology Technical
Committee will shortly be issuing an RFI seeking input to help
direct their future work in this area.

- Stephen