RDF IG archive search

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 05:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: dehora <dehora@eircom.net>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, dehora wrote:

> I don't remember seeing this on rdf-ig (and search is still down). Some

As a stopgap, you can use the Google (http://www.google.com/) index to
search RDF/SemWeb  lists from our mail archives using this syntax:

	+site:lists.w3.org  +www-rdf-interest
	(appending your own search term(s))

or variations such as...

	+site:lists.w3.org  +www-rdf
	+site:lists.w3.org  +www-rdf-logic
	+site:lists.w3.org  +w3c-rdfcore-wg
	+site:lists.w3.org  +www-rdf-calendar ...etc

The W3C systems team are busy looking into options for a new search system
for w3.org. I'll let folks here know just as soon as we have something. In
the meantime, Google works pretty well, though I do not know how fresh
their index is, so searching for recent msgs in the archive may be
unpredictable.

Dan

ps. thanks for the FIPA link
btw a lot of other interesting links get shared by the subset of the RDF
IG community who use IRC chat. See http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/#irc or
http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/ for Web-based excepts

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org