Fw: ANNOUNCE: New web site for topic maps available

Oops, I forgot the most important information:
the URL is http://www.topicmaps.net

Thanks, Jos De Roo, for sending the missing information
to the list.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com