ANNOUNCE: New web site for topic maps available

From: Michel Biezunski <mb@infoloom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:11:00 +0100
To: "Www-Rdf-Interest@W3. Org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I am pleased to announce the birth of a new independent
web site I am maintaining together with Steve Newcomb.
This web site is devoted to our work in progress on topic maps. We
have published a draft of the processing model for topic
maps on which we are working on, now called
"Topicmaps.net's Processing Model". This document will be
updated and completed.

We also intend to publish information on the work we are
starting on convergence between RDF and Topic Maps on
this site.

We are interested to publish links from this web site to
any application, or development of interest in that area
(i.e., Processing models, RDF/Topic Maps convergence).

Please send me a mail  (mailto:mb@infoloom) if there is
information you want us to insert.

Michel

Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com