Problem with the list?

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:13:47 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Please CC me on replies since it seems I'm not subscribed currently.

I've been dropped from this list several times now, most recently around March
13.  The other two times, I just re-subscribed, but this time, I resubscibed
and got a "success" message, but I'm still not getting the messages, even
thought I can see them in the archives.

There doesn't seem to be a human "owner" posted for this list, which is why
I'm probably annoying everyone with a plea for help.

Anyone with any ideas?  Has this happened to anyone else?  I seem to have an
XML listserv jinx as I've had various problems with XML-DEV and xsl-list, and
not with any of the other 20 or more MLs I'm on.

Thanks.