RE: RDF in HTML pages

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:43:40 -0500 (EST)
To: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
cc: RDF Interest Group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
This is a solution that works in the "New world" where peopole can mix
namespaces and so on. What I was after was a comparable VALID solution for
the old DTD-based world that would allow people to use HTML 4 (as specified).

Cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Jonathan Borden wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > Does anyone have an RDF parser that can handle, or could be
  > tweaked to handle
  > the following:

  > content="http://example.org/Objects/someObject" />
  >
  > as a way of making RDF statements in a page, where the subject is
  > the page?

  In RDDL which is based on XHTML Basic (http://www.rddl.org):

  	<rddl:resource
  		xlink:arcrole="http://example.org/RDFproperties/someProperty"