Re: RDF in HTML pages

Hmmm, both of these are cool. (The problem I have with riddl is that it
requires invlid HTML to work, and I was hoping there was some valid way to do
it).

CHeers

Chaals

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> wrote:

  > Does anyone have an RDF parser that can handle, or could be tweaked to handle
  > the following:

  > content="http://example.org/Objects/someObject" />
  >
  > as a way of making RDF statements in a page, where the subject is the page?

  If you mean:

  <link rel="http://example.org/RDFproperties/someProperty"
  href="http://example.org/Objects/someObject" />

  then the answer is yes and I'm interested. I do this with Blogspace:

  http://blogspace.com/about/

  but I support RDF statements in <a> tags also.