Re: Dropping the redundant colon in N3

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:25:35 -0800
To: "Lee Jonas" <lee.jonas@cakehouse.co.uk>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
From: "Lee Jonas" <lee.jonas@cakehouse.co.uk>

> Re-reading my original post, my intented message was a bit cryptic.  What
> actually meant was to reserve double quotes for delimiting literals and
> single quotes for delimiting URIs.

Ok, I see, you may have a good idea here; but since the flow of events have
moved me past my original intention of this topic thread (see semtran below)
I should recuse myself from further dialogue here.

language: Semenglish
Seth states
{
Semenglish a (RDF interoperable language);
      branchedFrom N3;
      date '2001.02.?';
      url http://robustai.net/mentography/semenglish.html .
N3 a (RDF interoperable language);