Re: Dropping the redundant colon in N3

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:50:34 -0000
To: "Lee Jonas" <lee.jonas@cakehouse.co.uk>, "'Seth Russell'" <seth@robustai.net>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> so N3 can be nested inside XML/HTML easily.

No, so that semEnglish can be nested inside XML easily... N3 still
can't.

> 2) avoids overloading the use of "[" and "]"

Plus it means we can now use XPath quite easily! I suppose that to
refer to the same document now, you must use ''? That's two
apostrophies, but it looks like a double quote. May I therefore
suggest a single character of whitespace be added in between:-

     ' ' writtenBy Sean .

daml:equivalentTo

   <> :writtenBy :Sean .

In N3.