Practical application

From: Fernanda Hembecker <fernanda@ppgia.pucpr.br>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:57:22 -0300
To: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hello,

    Is there a public directory with practical examples of RDF? But not
only with RDF fragments, I would like to know how should be an html page
with RDF properties in it. Until now, I've seen just one example, adding
RDF to the <head></head> section on a HTML page and I have a doubt.
Netscape6 shows de label "Documents" in the expression "<rdf:value>
Documents </rdf:value>". Is this correct?

    Thanks,
        Fernanda Hembecker