RE: RDF IG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary 2001-02-28

From: Matola,Tod <matola@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:44:50 -0500
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@w3.org>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Cc: "'Seth Russell'" <seth@robustai.net>
Hello Dan,

I can see the motivation for this overload (it's out there, have a pattern
to graft onto, we can see results quickly), but doesn't it build in the
assumption of language, where as, sending back more RDF would free us from a
particular language. I guess what I'm getting at is:
 if we think it is a good idea to encode the query in RDF, why not the
resultset as well?

I like the concept of the subQueries (subselects) though, I guess I have
been thinking more along the line of intersecting the resultsets in a
recursive way.

Cheers Tod...