Re: RDF IG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary 2001-02-28

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:31:37 -0800
To: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: "McBride, Brian" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Libby Miller wrote:

> >  o Query - I'd be very interested to learn about ongoing
> >    work in RDF query.
>
> I totally agree - once querying RDF is implemented well, a whole lot of
> things get much easier. It would be excellent to compare notes with
> people working in this area.

Personally I don't believe we want a query language outside of RDF .. we
want it inside RDF.   In other words we should be able to express a
question in RDF.  See my proposal [1] for implementing the who, where,
when, why, what pronouns.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2001Jan/0142.html

Seth