RE: [syndication] ANN: RDFnet Newsgroups

Here's a servlet that will return the NNTP info as XML via HTTP.

Viaw as XML
http://donuts.datachannel.com/servlets/nntp2xml/logicerror.com/rdfnet.talk/?
do:accept=text/xml

View as HTML
http://donuts.datachannel.com/servlets/nntp2xml/logicerror.com/rdfnet.talk/

If you use this, don't abuse the server please...
If you want more robust abilities, I'll find a place for the servlet.

Mike