RDF IG: Face to face meeting 26/27 Feb 2001, Cambridge MA, USA

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:46:06 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

RDF IG meeting page: http://www.w3.org/2001/02/rdfig-f2f/

RDF IG (especially those of you headed towards Boston for monday),

An earlier draft of the Agenda for next week's RDF IG face to face was
circulated a couple of days ago to the registered participants. On the
assumption that all but a handful of attendees will be avid readers of
www-rdf-interest, and in acknowledgement that the meeting registration
database seems to have caused a fair bit of confusion, I'm sending this to
the IG list.

Meeting information page:
	RDF Interest Group: Face to face meeting 26/27 Feb 2001
	http://www.w3.org/2001/02/rdfig-f2f/

Available via:
	http://www.w3.org/RDF/
	http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/#meetings
Or:	http://www.w3.org/2001/02/allgroupoverview.html#Agenda1

This contains our Agenda, a list of confirmed and rumoured
participants, and a reminder of our basic background reading  - the two specs, our RDF
Issue Tracking document, and the recently announced Semantic Web activity
documents. See the main All Group Meeting page at
http://www.w3.org/2001/02/allgroupoverview for general logistics
information about the event.

Minutes and other notes (photos, sound samples :-) will be circulated to
www-rdf-interest after the meeting.

See some of you shortly!

Dan

--