RDF & XML Schema

From: <s.livingstone@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 05:59:11 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
After the usefullness of the XML Infoset, is there simialar work going on to reuse components of XML specs as the newer specs are developed?

For example, i spent a good amount of time looking through DAML and RDF and although I now understand why XSDL simpeTypes and complexTypes cannot be reused (doc must be self-contained) I was worried by the seeming indication that you have to build the same set of rules *again* in RDF/DAML.

What kind of discussion/research has there been on re-use?

Steven
www.deltabis.com