RE: RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised) W3C Working Draft published

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:45:32 -0800
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> This is why the RDF Core working group is working on a primer
> document, to indicate ways how to use RDF, how the RDF model and
> syntax works with lots of examples.

Does the development of a primer mean that the RDF WG is finished with the
review and modification of the syntax specification, and this working draft
will eventually release as Syntax 1.1 or something along these lines? What's
happening with the Schema?

Reason I ask is that the schedule shown at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ shows October as the last call for RDF
Core WG documents. Is there an amended schedule with targeted finish dates
and goals for the RDF Core WG's current chartered tasks?

Thanks

Shelley Powers