RDF Schema "Validator" in Notation3

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:55:11 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I've hacked up a simple but effective "validator" for RDF schema in
Notation3:-

   http://infomesh.net/2001/rdfsvalid/
   - RDFS Validator in N3

Just thought people might like to know; I've put it to good use a few
times myself already, and I couldn't find a validator for RDF Schema
yet, especially in N3. TimBL did make an ontology validator somewhere,
I recall... didn't work on RDFS though.

The neat thing about this is it also has a rules file, and if you use
the command line:-

   python cwm.py myschema.n3 -think -apply=srules.n3

It prints out a list of all the rules that it can deduce RDFS-wise
from your schema. It could also be extended to find inconsistencies in
ontologies, or other applications of RDF, but I think RDFS will do for
now.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer