Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:12:36 -0400
From: Forum_Agent%CLN5-3%COLLEGIS@Collegis.org
To: IMS_MD-Interoperability@collegis.org
Cc: IMS_MD-Interoperability@collegis.org
Subject: First RDF binding proposal::IMS MD-Interoperability

Posted by:  Mikael Nilsson

Hello all,

Well in time before tonight's call...
I have finished a first version of the RDF binding. It is structured a
table,
for each LOM element giving its preferred RDF form. As usual, you find it
under

http://www.nada.kth.se/~mini/ims/

Everyone should feel invited to check it out and comment. Note that this is
a work in progress, but I do believe I have resolved most of the issues I
know of. A lot of examples need to be added, though. And the RDF Schema
needs to be written.

This binding is 100% Dublin Core 'backward'-compatible. Yes, that's _100%_.
I've gone to some lengths making this a reality.

Anyone who knows of people outside of this list interested in this, please
forward. Dan (Brickley), do you hear me? Dublin Core people and
IMS/IEEE people should find this extremely interesting, especially in light
of the press release (thanks, Dan):

http://dublincore.org/news/pr-20001206.shtml

/Mikael

## To send your response to the forum, change the mailto address to:
## IMS_MD-Interoperability@collegis.org
## The current message and attachments may be found at
## http://ims.collegis.org/md-interop.nsf
## This document can be found at the following URL:
##
http://ims.collegis.org/md-interop.nsf/docid/CC1BCF939B1CFADD85256A2C00590631
## Please do not delete the following two lines.
## ParentDocID:CC1BCF939B1CFADD85256A2C00590631
## FormType:MainTopic