An interesting problem in InfoSet

From: Ding Li <dl@geoagent.pku.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 0:7:42 +0800
To: "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I had read a working draf: 	XML Information Set,
there is an rdf schema for InfoSet on

however the schema does not exist on a newer version

When I try to write a rdf schema for it, I found a problem, see below:

Fact1: one InfoSet can have some InfoItems, and one InfoItem consists serveral Properties.
Fact2: [Document] infoItem has_a_property [children]
Fact3: [Element] infoItem has_a_property [children]
Fact4: however, the two [children] properties have difference meaning.

So how can we write an rdf schema for InfoSet, or the InfoSet change the name?

Ding Li
AI Lab., Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Peking University, P.R.China, 100871
Work Phone: 86-10-62763373