Re: calendaring work

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:27:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: James Tauber <jtauber@jtauber.com>
cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
this is where the toy stuff I was playing with is:
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/calendar/alpha1

Philippe leHegaret is also doing stuff on his own that I hope to link in real
soon :)

chaals

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, James Tauber wrote:

  In his interview with Edd Dumbill, TimBL mentioned that at the RDF IG
  meeting, five people in the room were working on RDF-based calendaring.

  Any points? I'd like to whip up a calendar application in Redfoot.

  James