Re: Klyne Contexts: 5.2 Contexts as statements

Jonas Liljegren <jonas@rit.se> writes:

> Graham Klyne <GK@Dial.pipex.com> writes:
>
> > I am finding this is a difficult area.  Some days it is clearer than
> > others.  Let me draw out a few points:
> >
> > - The focus here is on description rather than inference (though with
> > an eye to limited inference that allows descriptions to be simplified).

Let us drop the discussion specific to the examples, and concentrate
on the general issue.

My goal is to have containers of statements in order to handle who is
saying what and what can be trusted.

One person can say S1 and another person can in S2 say that S1 is
false.  I would like a common model to talk about groups of
statements.  And those groups can consist of statements from several
diffrent models.  I have written about it here:

        http://www.uxn.nu/pipermail/rdf/2000/000135.html
        http://www.uxn.nu/pipermail/rdf/2000/000168.html

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html