Re: RDF API convergence? was Re: ANNOUNCE: RDF.NET

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:21:49 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 12:38:51PM +0000, Dan Brickley wrote:
> In the light of this and other implementation activities
> recently announced on www-rdf-interest, I reckon the time is fast
> approaching that we lock various RDF API implementors in a room and
> only let them out when there's a common strawman API.
> Opinions? (views from those with running code count double ;-)

I think an effort like this is a great idea.  However,
given the relatively large list of recorded issues at:

I wonder if such an effort would be premature.  That is,
given that the "resolution" of some of these issues is
likely to result in changes/clarifcations in the RDF specs,
it seems like the issues should be "formally" addressed