Re: RDF API convergence? was Re: ANNOUNCE: RDF.NET

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:21:49 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> Opinions? (views from those with running code count double ;-)

Dan,

I think an effort like this is a great idea.  However,
given the relatively large list of recorded issues at:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/

and:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Sep/0240.html

I wonder if such an effort would be premature.  That is,
given that the "resolution" of some of these issues is
likely to result in changes/clarifcations in the RDF specs,
it seems like the issues should be "formally" addressed
first.

Art
---