Re: Semantic Web: RDF Module For XHTML m12n

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:02:09 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
William Loughborough wrote:

> At 08:48 PM 11/8/00 +0000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
> >Doing something about the SW
>
> Absolutely awesome!
>
> Can anybody else join in this thing? My nerd genes faded into oblivion
> about 15 years ago (just between Assembler and C++) but the possibility
> that you have done what could lead to a "geezer-friendly" system for
> putting RDF stuff into an XHTML file, particularly if we get all those
> "about (required), creator, date, description, format, language,
publisher,
> relation, rights, subject, title" items you list.

This is called Dublin Core Metadata. See http://purl.org/dc/

also see: http://www.dstc.edu.au/Research/Projects/rdf/dc-in-rdf-ex.html
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2731.txt

and in particular the RDF M&S recommendation itself
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/#examples in particular sections 7.4,
7.7

Jonathan Borden
The Open Healthcare Group