SV: Semantic mail

Thanks Graham - looks good - I will go through it tonight.

http://www5conf.inria.fr/fich_html/papers/P24/Overview.html

Greg

Graham wrote:

I'm going to keep this to RDF-interest.  I don't think there's a
significant logic angle here.

Have you seen the "Grassroots" ideas of Winograd, et al, from Stanford?  It
was presented at WWW5 in Paris (1996?).  TimBL referenced it in his
"fractal web" plenary presentation.  I don't have specific references to
hand but I hope there's enough information here to track it down.

What struck me about this work is that it attempts to bring various forms
of message passing into a unified framework, covering push, pull, and a few
other dimensions of variability.

#g
--

Graham Klyne