RE: Semantic Web Roadmap Strawman

Hello,

[snip]
> V. The SW conforms to the original vision of the Web.
>
> If these are correct, *the* two most important features of the SW are
> 1) The internal mechanics - i.e. the SW itself
> 2) Human interface to the SW
> And I must point out that 2) has been *severely* neglected.
> IMHO it is just
> as important than 1).

I feel that you may have forgot a point (sorry if this is assumed and I was
unable to distill it from the proposal).

3) The machine (readable) activities that will make life better in the Human
interface to the SW. Seems to be largely untapped (maybe because we have not
realized the potential). For example: adding classification of or
authoritative vocabularies abilities to say syndication syntaxes (e.g., RSS
[1]).

Cheers Tod...

[1] http://purl.org/rss/1.0/