A DBMS for RDF

From: Tom Van Eetvelde <tom.van_eetvelde@alcatel.be>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:52:41 +0200
To: "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hello RDF community,

Recently, I have occupied myself with finding an interesting DBMS to store RDF data. Via some links
suggested earlier in this news group, I bumped into Lore, a DB for semi structured data. Lore is
specifically designed to store graph based data models, so it seems fit for RDF!

My question now is: does anyone already have some experience with the Lore system? If so, could you
share your experiences with the RDF news group (and me in particular :-))?

For all the other people, you may want to have a look at

http://www-db.stanford.edu/lore/data.html

to get acquainted with the system.

Regards,

Tom.