Re: SV: A certain difficulty - lack of action!

Variations on this idea have been discussed a number of times. I'll
try to get some clarification about what the options are within W3C
process and report back
(for example. a W3C Note would be much easier than getting a new REC
through the full-blown W3C working group process).

Would an 'RDF Model' Note on the W3C site do the job, where that note
re-articulated the Model component of the Model and Syntax spec, or is
there a perceived need for a new RDF Model 'RECommendation'?

Regarding the 'poor man' serialisation syntax, I'd very much like to see
this. I do think we owe it to the XLink folks to try an XLink-based
approach to this before inventing something new...

Dan