Re: SV: A certain difficulty - lack of action!

Thanks Dan, I look forward to hearing about the options. IMO a W3C Note
would be enough (I don't like politics). As to syntax: XLink may be a
viable alternative. Can anyone XLink-aware come up with a simple example
showing RDF/XLink serialization?

Sergey