Re: A certain difficulty

From: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2000 06:20:57 -0500
To: xml-dev@xml.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@iedigital.net> writes:

> > Generally speaking, a complicated design is a bad design.
>
> I'd like to see the mathematical proof for that one! Once again you
> are introducing value judgements.

Jeff's proof would be a statistical one, not a mathematical one.  His
argument, which would probably be born out by investigation, is that
all other things being the same a more complicated design is
significantly less likely to be implemented fully than a simpler
design.

All the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/